|State General Secretary MPCCIT,|
Indore General Secretary NSUI
|Constituency||Indore , Madhya Pradesh|
|Born||28 September 1987 |
Nepanagar, Madhya Pradesh,India
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Alma mater||M.B.A, (HR), B.Com, (Hons) at Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce, Indore, DAVV University, Madhya Pradesh|
Arshad Khan (Urdu: ارشد خان, born September 28, 1987 in Nepanagar) is a Indian Youth Leader. He is always involved in student's activities and sports. He says this is the perfect way to make friends from all over the world, develop your skills and interests, or take the plunge and try something new. He is a youth icon and State General Secretary at Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell). He is former District President Indore of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell). He also work at NSUI as General Secretary Indore (Madhya Pradesh) and is known to be follower of Rahul Gandhi.
Arshad Khan was born in Nepanagar, Burhanpur (Madhya Pradesh). He is an M.B.A post graduate in Human Resource and did his Bachelor's degree in B.Com (Hons). He completed his study in Indore Madhya Pradesh. Indore is the Place from where he started his political career right after joining NSUI.
|01||2006||2007||Elected President of CHSS|
|02||2007||Date||Chairperson of HUM Foundation|
|03||2012||2014||Elected District General Secretary, (N.S.U.I), Indore|
|04||2013||Date||Member, Almighty Welfare Society|
|05||2014||2015||President, Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell), Indore|
|06||2015||Date||Elected General Secretary, (N.S.U.I), Royal College of Technology, Indore|
|07||2015||Date||State General Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell)|
Arshad Khan began his political career in 2007 when he was in first year of B.Com (Hons) where he joined the National Student's Union of India as an NSUI member and had taken the responsibility as Election Incharge Shri Vaishnav College of Commerce. Work 4 year as an NSUI memberAfter 4 year in 2012, He contested the National Students Union of India NSUI election for the post of College Delegate and win after that with student's support he contested forDistrict General Secretary and won by a huge margin. In 2013 elections he worked as Youth Campaigning Incharge for Indian National Congress in Vidhansabha Election-2014Indore and in 2014 he was appointed as the District President Indore of Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell), Indore. In 2015 He contested theNational Students Union of India NSUI college election for the post of General Secretary and win after that Congress President Madhya Pradesh Congress CommitteeAppointed him as State General Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell). Arshad Khan has huge fan following in youth.
He is working as State General Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell). In 2012 He is elected as NSUI General Secretary, Indore. He also worked as Madhya Pradesh Congress Committee (Social Media & I.T Cell) Indore President
Arshad Khan started a group 'HUM We The Friends' in 2007 with the aim of empowering youths and encourage them to take part in political, social and economic development of India. The HUM FOUNDATION also deals with educational & women's safety issues. Arshad Khan is Chairperson of the HUM FOUNDATION. The organization arranges blood donation campaign with working in the areas of education and healthcare for the underprivileged. HUM FOUNDATION also organize books donation campaign in various colleges districts in India.
Controversies and attacks
- On 8 January 2013, several NSUI members hurled stoned at the RSS office in Rambagh area in Indore resulting into police arresting 7 of NSUI members.
- In 2013, the NSUI had several run-ins with police. In November, two members of the NSUI were injured by police as they attempted to submit a memorandum to the district magistrate. In late November, the NSUI filed a complain with the police against Madhu Kishwar, a writer who outed a journalist that had been allegedly sexually assaulted by Tarun Tejpal.
- Rahul Joshi, the 20-year-old NSUI worker from Betul district who was allegedly set ablaze on August 31 by four activists of the Bajrang Dal-ABVP combine succumbed to burn injuries late on Monday night.
- The National Students' Union of India (NSUI), in a show of extravagance, roped in playback singer Mohit Chauhan to perform at the University's Thyagaraj Stadium on Friday for the students. The entry to the event was free for DU students..
- Student Poll: NSUI Members Burn CM's Effigy: Members Demanded That Student Union Poll Should Be Held This Year
- National Students Union of India (NSUI) members barged into university exam controller Ashesh Tiwari’s office and held him captive for more than 15 minutes over the issue of non-declaration of long pending BCom fourth semester results.
- Controversial poster of Nehru and Modi.